Who are we?
- We are a group of researchers based in the Department of Clinical Speech and Language Therapy, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
- We are interested in developing the clinical supports available to Speech and Language Therapists working with persons who have dysphagia following stroke.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for Speech and Language Therapists with an interest in quality of life issues in dysphagia following stroke.
- We would like to hear more about your experiences of working in this area.
- We are particularly interested in barriers and facilitators to effective practice in supporting quality of life in this clinical group and suggestions or ideas you might have towards further supporting clinical practice in this area.
- We are inviting you to participate in a 60 minute focus group which will be scheduled during the 8th Annual ESSD Congress in Dublin, Ireland.
- It is anticipated that each focus group will have 6-8 participants.
- During the focus group, you will be invited to share your experiences and opinions in the area under study.
- The focus group will be audio-recorded.
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments will be provided.
For further information or to express an interest in participating in this study, please contact the Principal Investigator, Jen Moloney – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org