CPLOL is a non-profit voluntary organisation representing Speech-Language Therapists and the Speech-Language therapy profession in Europe. All of the Board of Directors and member representatives operate on a voluntary basis. CPLOL is now recruiting administrative staff. The individual will be required to carry out administrative duties, including:
- Good at managing databases
- Experience at office management
- Very good English speaking and writing skills
- Can you use office software
- Additional skills as assets: knowledge of French language
The individual will be required to work 10 hours a week. The schedule is flexible and the individual may be required to work less hours in one week but more in another. Duties can be carried out remotely and CPLOL does not provide an office.